Notes: If you are a couple and using the same set of books, the second person can attend for free. Please call 678-466-5118 to register both people.
Learn how to:
• Determine the amount of money you need to retire
• Create your own goals for a “successful retirement”
• Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
• Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
• Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
• Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
• Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
• Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
There are still openings remaining at this time.